All core returns must meet the following guidelines for credit consideration. Cores failing to meet these requirements will not be eligible for credit and cannot be returned:
- Cores returned within 30 days from the original invoice date will receive full credit.
- Cores returned within 30-60 days of the invoice date will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
- No cores received after 60 days from the invoice date will be credited.
- Core credit will only be issued for the exact number of units purchased based on the quantity sold on the original invoice. Core credit will not exceed the original core value charged.
- Cores must be in good condition. Cores that are cracked, burnt or missing components will not be accepted for credit and will be returned to customers at their expense.
- Core credit will not be issued if the core is not returned to Affiliated Electronics, Inc.